On 28 April at 10:00 AM CET, attend ADMA TranS4MErs kick-off event and learn how manufacturing SMEs can be part of the digital revolution.
ADMA TranS4MErs is an EU-funded project that has manufacturing SMEs at heart. With a budget of over €5.6 million, its primary goals are to:
- Provide advice, expertise, and training to manufacturing SMEs to reinforce their competitiveness
- Build a knowledge supergrid in which service providers, experts and SMEs are the key players
The kick-off event on 28 April is an opportunity to learn the story behind ADMA, what needs to be tackled and get a clear view of the upcoming steps and project milestones.
At the one-hour event, we’ll have the pleasure to listen to SMEs who benefitted from the programme in the past and learn from them how ADMA helped them in the digitalisation journey.
Amongst the guest speakers, there will be the key players who shaped ADMA and will lead this programme’s main actions in the upcoming years.
- Barry Kennedy, CEO of Irish Manufacturing Research, will open the event by sharing his experience on how SMEs can compete and thrive in the global economy.
- Paul Peeters, Senior Advanced Manufacturing Expert at Agoria, led ADMA’s first edition and will provide insights into some key elements that are still relevant to ADMA TranS4MErs today.
- Merete Norby from MADE will explain in detail what the key steps to apply to ADMA TranS4MErs services are,
- Peter Frederiksen from DTI will share details about the ADMA experience
- While more key players such as António Damasceno from F6S and Tamara Wierks and Aisling Mullally from IMR will dig into the details of the other services provided by ADMA TranS4MErs
Connect on 28 April, at 10:00 AM CET, and learn how you can make your SME embrace the Industry 4.0 revolution.
Register here: https://hopin.com/events/adma-trans4mers-kickoff-event
What is ADMA TranS4MErs
ADMA TranS4MErs is a 4-year-long Horizon 2020 project launched in October 2021 with the ambition to drive the transformation of European manufacturing SMEs into Factories of the Future embracing present ecological, digital, and societal challenges.
With the help of a selected cohort of certified mentors, the ADMA TranS4MErs consortium will assist more than 1000 SMEs throughout their transformation journey.
To learn more about ADMA TranS4MErs services and opportunities, visit trans4mers.eu and follow us on social media
YouTube: ADMA TranS4MErs